From amateur to semi-pro?

you guys do know that I cannot sign players on full-time or part-time contracts dont you? ;) - Also I cannot buy players.. only sign on free (or buy for 0..)..

Your tips would help me from Semi-pro to Pro :)

I'm playing as Skovlunde in Danish 2nd Div East

I'm in my fourth season and have a few millions (DKK) in the bank so I've got the money to go semi-pro.. Perhaps it will come if I get promoted, but thats unlikely..

It may have to do with the board and what they allow. I'm with Markaryd in Sweden, 1st season and the chairman is trying to dump the team. I'm hoping the next guy allong will bring in some cash and change the team rules. There are teams in the league that are semi-pro and they are tough nuts to crack though I'm on a 3 game win streak right now so...

• 1 month later...

I play for amateur club in Russian First division. After first season board decide to builds a stadium, after second season board give a full-day training (but not of all players are can use this training) and up to 5 coaches.

Now we have -570K balance (from -700K in begining, every year we get about +150K), transfer money = 0, wage = 0. We cannot buy players, only free. Many best players go to other team after every season. Also we cannot sell players, because they go out for free.

Waiting to end of third season =)

I play for amateur club in Russian First division. After first season board decide to builds a stadium, after second season board give a full-day training (but not of all players are can use this training) and up to 5 coaches.

That's amazing - I've never heard of the full-time training option while not full time. And you're still fully amateur, nor semi-pro. 5 coaches for an amateur team seems incredible too.

I played Bossekop UL in the norwegian league. As far as I know it's the only amateur playable club in the norwegian league.

After about 6 or 7 seasons I somehow got promoted and turned semi-pro.

Someone else in my thread, very similar to this said that if club value gets high enough you also automatically turn semi pro, think the value he said was

somewhere around £3M for an icelandic club. Getting the club up to that value obviously takes ages though.

Hope this helps

Archived