Transfer saved game

I may get a new desktop computer soon and was wondering if it was possible to enable it so i could carry on my career game, that i started on my laptop, on the new desktop? I mean could i save the game onto a memory stick or something so i could switch between the two computers whilst keeping the same game? Im a little naff with computers so forgive me if its easy lol! Thanks for any help :)

I'm not 100% sure, but I think aslong as you have the same database and put the saved game file in: documents -> Sports interactive -> Football manager 2009 -> games

on your new desktop then you should fine. But if you don't have the same database then it won't work. Transferring using a memory stick should be fine.

I may get a new desktop computer soon and was wondering if it was possible to enable it so i could carry on my career game, that i started on my laptop, on the new desktop? I mean could i save the game onto a memory stick or something so i could switch between the two computers whilst keeping the same game? Im a little naff with computers so forgive me if its easy lol! Thanks for any help :)

Yes you can use saved game in both computers. You just have to copy the latest saved game to the computer you want to play.

Archived