Shortlisting Players

If you want a scout report from someone but they aren't on your shortlist, they get automatically put on for a year. To put them on indefinitely, add them to the shortlist.

To view how long someone has left on your shortlist, and re-add them if you wish, go to your shortlist and click the top of the 'Days' column.

Ozzy mate, your missing the point, the point is when we add somebody indefinatly, it should be that...

Not 1 year, if we wanted someone on the shortlist for 1 year, then we would select 1 year.

For example, maybe i want to track a 15 year old, see how he develops over a few years from a country which won't let you sign him due to his countrys age restriction on signings or work permit issues then I don't want to have to keep clicking add indefinatly.

I wish there was an automatic 'rescout' option.

I keep a short (long) list of up to 500 players (so i can make sure if they come up for transfer or their contract runs out - i know!)

I get 100+ messages 5 times a year (or more often 400+ messages in the off season) - what I really want is for the scouts to 'reassess' them now they are a year older, not take them off the list!

Archived