Ass Man are grumpy

Why is it when you skip a few unimportant games to goto the toilet or eat dinner you come back to find that your assistant manage has annoyed half your team because he doesn't give them enough credit?

I got a new ass man with man management at 18 to see if this fixed the problem but i think im missing something important as it hasn't worked, is there a way round this?

I think there is something which affect this in terms of your Am's stats but I'm not sure what they are. Possibly a combination of man-management, motivation and maybe some others.

The only thing I can suggest is to play the games and not skip them.

I think it depends on your assman's motivation and man management. I'm playing in a lower league, so my staff isn't very good. I don't get an "ask assistant" option for team talks and I also don't get any tactical advice feedback during matches (I think that depends on the assman's tactical knowledge).

I think when pat your players on the back every time they scrape a narrow win against mediocre opposition they get complacent.

The trick is to give out praise sparingly when its deserved but often enough that the players dont feel they are being ignored or unappreciated - unfortunately AM's tend towards the latter

if you spoil them by saying 'well done, or fantastic etc when they are just scraping 1-0 wins and even being outplayed getting them this will happen to you. Your AI ass man (i love that name btw :D ) will probably say dissapointed if they didn't peform well even if they won. You maybe spoiling them in otherwords :p

Archived