What a offer!

Just been offered £74 million for Benzema from Real Madrid with £52million over 24 months... ive stalled the offer as i dont know if i should accept it and loose a living legend at the club. ( Lyon)

Quick replies on whether i should keep him or not.

ooo well two questions here

1) Do you need the money

2) do you have any replacements

Also another thing to consider is if benzema wants to talk to madrid cause i guess its gunna be a dream move and he might then want out of lyon and you risk losing him at a lower price and he might not perform if he dosent want to be there also this could have negative effect on the rest of the players as well as your job security if he is unhappy !

TBH mate i would sell him for that money ;)

Sell him. You can then do the following :

Build Training / Youth Facilities

Expand Stadium

Easily Replace Benzima with 2-3 Top class players.

With that taken into account, you'll be looking towards the future, and in 4-5 years time, will have sooo much money, you'll be a real force in the game :D

Take the money and run! That's one hefty fee. I would accept for the following reasons:

1. It's a lot of money to play with, as people have said, 2 to 3 players easily, expansions etc.

2. That player could go and get a big injury in the next game, you could be with out him for a long time, and he may not come back the same player.

3. He could become unsettle for not being allowed to talk to a huge club.

Um, what are you waiting for mate, sell! sell! sell! And sell NOW!!! :D

You can find plenty of replacements (and many other goodies) with that money.

Once sold my star striker averaging a goal a game with Rizhiquan (Chinese club), sold him for $1 million, immediately became a professional club, and the rest is history. :D

i think your all right, i shall sell.

To be honest he did win the Ligue 1 striker of the year.

But still that is a phenomenal bid. So bye-bye Karim Benzema.

P.s. Also with the money i am going to invest in my youth academy :). Hopefully bring a few good local lads through in time.

Mental offer! I'd be somewhat annoyed at receiving that kind of offer because it'd feel so false, as if I was cheating. If you negotiated it up over weeks then fair enough, it wouldnt feel quite such a crazy offer.

Oh, sell him ;)

i would negotiate the offer, so they could give me at least 50-55 mill. all in hand...cause i do that all the time when receiving ANY offer for a player...when i sell, i sell with all the money at once...and if the offer is, like in your case, around 70 mill, i'll negotiate with 55 in hand...even though you lose some, but at least you wont have to wait for such a sum to appear in the transfer budget:)

You'd be able to get two or three players of a similar quality with that kind of money - I'd sell.

However, it's a rather ridiculous offer (you're talking £126M there - the RL transfer record atm is only £49M)

I'm pretty sure he means the total bid is £74 where £52 of those are over 24 months. Not £74M + £52M. But still a damn good bid, take it!

Archived