help with Newcastle

Well hey im new to the forums and only got the game the other day i wanted to some help for my newcastle team and stumbled on this website however i was unable to veiw the handheld forum so i joined .

i have two questions beofr i begin

why are there 8 locked threads thus what is a mongoose?

so back to the game i dont seem to be able to score any goals at all my top scorrer is owen with 5 goals and im already in january any help ?

all the best guys

Wade

My advice would be to start with an easier league than the premiership for one thing. Even people who have played all the fmh games have been getting sacked with top premier teams.

I'd start a game with a big club in easy league first to get used to the game and no matter what you do you should still have fun and have a chance of winning things. I'd suggest Rangers, Celtic, Anderlecht, Standard Liege, AJAX or PSV Eindhoven for a first attempt at the game as it should be quite easy.

Also you should have a look at some other threads and use a tactic that someone has posted as being successful. I'd go for ST Dazzle's 4-5-1 which is definitely posted in another thread. Even as Newcastle you should have success if you keep Owen up front and fit.

But main thing i'd say first attempt is play an easy league with a big team to get used to the game and learn the tactics etc.

Well hey im new to the forums and only got the game the other day i wanted to some help for my newcastle team and stumbled on this website however i was unable to veiw the handheld forum so i joined .

i have two questions beofr i begin

why are there 8 locked threads thus what is a mongoose?

so back to the game i dont seem to be able to score any goals at all my top scorrer is owen with 5 goals and im already in january any help ?

all the best guys

Wade

The 8 locked threads was someone messing about posts useless threads but he has being banned now.

We all have being struggling to get goals in a season. I finished a season with luton and my top goalscorer had 11 goals and i finished 8th with a minus 30 points. The best tthing is to keep trying out different tactics until you find one that works.

Archived