My First Thread - Help needed for InterMilan

Hi everyone, this is my first thread/post, so please guide me :)

Ok to the main topic,

I started off with Intermilan using the bugel433 tactic.

My main and only league is Italy, and found quite a few of youngsters.

But my problem is, when i used the bugel433 tactic,

Quaresma and Mancini doesnt seems to be performing well.

I took a looked at their positions and both of them doesnt play center mid.

What should i do? Should i sell them?

Or should i probably change tactics to 4-4-2 or 4-5-1?

I realise another thing is that, Adriano dislike Mancini in this game.

Does this affect their performances in matches?

Lastly, What players should i buy with a starting budget of about 62 euros?

well when i play 433 i use wingers as srtikers and they usually play good

and with the inter squad you can win the league without siging anyone in the first season

so check the good young player thread and get some young players

I see,

But yeah i will sell either one of them.

Um, i will try the 433 using wingers as strikers as well as the 442 diamond.

Thanks for the suggestions ;)

What I had was the 4-4-2 Diamond as my main system, but I bought Franck Ribery so if I wanted to switch to 4-3-3 I only had to take off Quaresma/Mancini for a DM. Pretty useful if the original system just isn't doing it

Alright i just tried bugel433, using mancini and quaresma as the strikers.

Mancini scored one and had a rating of 9 which is the highest ;)

Next im going to try the 442 formation.

But actually im still thinking who to sell, mancini or adriano, or keep both?

Oh yes, abt the bugel433 match, it was 2-0.

and now the diamond 442, was 1-0, scored at 90mins.

In this game you can't judge a tactic on one or two games. You have to play at least 10 and collate results before you know if it works. Especially if you are one of the best teams.

Generally I get a good run every time I make a change but usually the tactic turns out not to work over a longer time. The best system by far posted on here in my opinion is the St Dazzle 4-5-1 but it obviously depends on players and what league you are in.

In this game you can't judge a tactic on one or two games. You have to play at least 10 and collate results before you know if it works. Especially if you are one of the best teams.

Generally I get a good run every time I make a change but usually the tactic turns out not to work over a longer time. The best system by far posted on here in my opinion is the St Dazzle 4-5-1 but it obviously depends on players and what league you are in.

I see, thanks for the advice..

But um, i have a question is that, when u play 451, and u got like about 3 - 5 strikers in ur team. Lets say i put Ibrahimovic as striker, and about how long should i change to another striker so that the rest doesnt complain that they lack of first team play. ( Sorry for bad english. )

Well ifyou commit to 4-5-1 then youwon't need all those strikers. I generally have 2 good ones fighting it out and a youngster who can step in when injuries happen.

And another thing, get rid of figo as soon as possible. He is too old, too slow and too unfit for top division football.

Well ifyou commit to 4-5-1 then youwon't need all those strikers. I generally have 2 good ones fighting it out and a youngster who can step in when injuries happen.

And another thing, get rid of figo as soon as possible. He is too old, too slow and too unfit for top division football.

Alright, oh man, another few more injuries.

Running out of strikers, but luckily im still at the top of serie A.

And yes i will offload figo at the upcoming transfer window.

Uh oh, as im typing, mancini injure 3weeks, crespo injured 1 week.

Any idea why whats happening? i got like 6 - 8 injuries in my team?

And like 3 - 5 from strikers?

Try Using Ibrahimovic as a lone striker and 5 man midfield with wingers, That works a treat with attacking mentality.

Um im actually quite new to this game.

So if i let ibra be the lone striker, and sometimes adriano.

Will myother strikers complain of lack of first team? Or rather does this dont matter at all?

Well it does in a sense cos they will hand in transfer requests but the easier way to do it depends on how many strikers youve got. If you, Per say, have 5 strikers then use Ibra or Adriano as striker for good teams like AC Milan but if it crap team use youngster or not as good player. I mainly use 1st team for ever match possible apart from injuries

Dude fit the tactics to your squad don't shoehorn your players into the tactics. If you have lots of good strikers it's dumb to play with 1 up front, likewise if you have lots of good wingers it's dumb to play without them, or with 3 at the back if you have great fullbacks.

Yeah it's really good to commit to some kind of tactic. It's going to be difficult to keep enough great players to be able to play a bunch of different formations well. If you are comitting to 4-5-1, then there's clearly no point in having 5 top strikers. If I was using that formation, I would look to offload some of the older/fringe players like Crespo etc. Ibra & Adriano are great for 4-5-1 because they're both big powerful guys and they can hold up the ball well and they're good in the air.

As Snake said, pick a formation that fits the players you have or alternatively, commit to a tactic and start buying/selling to fit that tactic. There's no point in paying a striker tons of money to sit on the bench when you could sell him for good money and bring in that much-needed midfielder or whatever.

argh, now almost half my squad are having injuries. And im at april of my second season. Does anyone know why injuries always occur together, i mean, in march i got like 5 - 7 ppl injured, in matches in trainings. before that, i dont have any.

From First in Serie A, 9 points ahead, now Roma and Florentina have catched up and im at the third place.

Another problem i notice is, Kaka has been very unhappy in ac milan due to his contract.

I tried loaning him although he isnt loan listed, and acmilan rejected. After that a few other big clubs like Roma and juventus tries the same, acmilan reject them too. but when florentina loan him, they accept.

[This happen when i am in the 1st place of Serie A. ]

Because AC Milan see Roma, Juve and Inter as rivals, whilst they don't see Fiorentina as a rival so they're willing to let Kaka go to them. Think about it, if Steven Gerrard threw a hissy fit, would Liverpool ever even contemplate loaning him to Man Utd?

As for the injuries, try dropping the level of your Fitness training on your schedules down one notch for a bit.

yeah try changing your training schedule. Where do most injuries occur in training or in matches?

um well, i not sure, should be training.

Cos everytime when injuries occur, whether its in matches or training, there will be players injured. Sometimes my team are very fit with no injuries. And mostly it happen at midfielders/strikers. Like my matarazzi and crespo, they retired because of injury.

Archived