Should I leave?

I'm at AA Gent at the end of the 2010/2011 season, with about 2 months left on my contract. I'm in the final of the Belgium cup and finished 3rd in the league, but feel that it will take a long time to get them better than this. Do you reckon I should try another club? I have an OK reputation so should be able to get a team better than Gent.

Also, is there a way to find out if clubs are interested in signing you?

I'm at AA Gent at the end of the 2010/2011 season, with about 2 months left on my contract. I'm in the final of the Belgium cup and finished 3rd in the league, but feel that it will take a long time to get them better than this. Do you reckon I should try another club? I have an OK reputation so should be able to get a team better than Gent.

Also, is there a way to find out if clubs are interested in signing you?

Depends. Which leagues do you have loaded? As for the latter, I suppose you could always look at "transfer rumours", which also covers managers. If anyone's interested in you it would probably come up.

Depends. Which leagues do you have loaded? As for the latter, I suppose you could always look at "transfer rumours", which also covers managers. If anyone's interested in you it would probably come up.

Erm, All England, Spain, Italy, France, Portugal and Belgium. Will check out transfer rumours, but wouldn't that be sent to my inbox as well?

Erm, All England, Spain, Italy, France, Portugal and Belgium. Will check out transfer rumours, but wouldn't that be sent to my inbox as well?

In your personal scree,we have a new feature there.You'll see a "Interested" tab there,and teams will be there,iif they want you.Nigeria wanted me.

Archived