Making an appearence idea.

I thought this was a pretty good idea that it shouldn't be chucked in the bin in the ideas thread.

I think that you as the manager should be allowed to appear at another game. For example when you're playing your match it sometimes says, the West Brom boss (blabla) is here today. (because he's interested in looking at a few players) and I think you should get the option to go to a match when you arn't playing.

This should then make the player you are interested in signing play better if he wants to make a good impression on you if wanting to go to your club.

If you get me :p

You are able to do so. If you don't have a game on at the same time, if you go to a club's fixtures screen you can click the area where the score would appear, and it should tell you "Attend".

Yeah , as celtic manager i watched a west ham vs spurs game because i wanted to sign bellamy and the message came at the bottom " Celtic boss brian quinn has been spotted in the stands " which i think was quite cool. Iv also noticed that you can now leave a match that you are watching at any time

Archived