Corluka has gone mad, is this a bug?

Hello everyone, I've just noticed that Corluka in my Spurs game has a big "Unh" sign next to him which confused me utterly, and even more so once I discovered that the source of his dissatisfaction was his apparent lack of first team action... this man is one of the players who has featured most for me this season... Is this a bug? Anyway I have some pics to show my problem:

corluka1tk9.th.jpg

corluka2ex5.th.jpg

At first in a press conference the journalists pestered me on whether Corluka would be featuring more in the first team (even though he had played every game so far), but I thought nothing of it and just forgot about it, but his unhappiness is more of a problem.

Yes maybe that's it, I started the season with him at DR, but then Bale got a torn calf so has been playing at DL for around 3 months, game time, and probably around another month or so. Could this be the problem? He's still playing the in the first team...

Yes maybe that's it, I started the season with him at DR, but then Bale got a torn calf so has been playing at DL for around 3 months, game time, and probably around another month or so. Could this be the problem? He's still playing the in the first team...

Does it come up with red on the tactics page when you put him there? You should really re-train him to play in that position, then he might be a bit happier (or buy a replacement left-back/use a reserve/youth player)

Archived