Every pre- season

I have been playing a game on 09 since the day it came out and am now in 2012, the problem is, every season, between seasons the game starts crashing (creating a crash dump, serious error etc) I can always get round it by saving lots and deleting the dumps, but its very annoying, and only ever in pre/close season.

Anyone else have the same problem?

I'm not sure then, have you/do you use a real-time editor at all?

have done in previous fms, not in this one though. is strange that no one else has the problem, it is always when I am trying to buy players in pre-season so i have a sneaky suspicion that it happens when i press SPACE direct from a contract page etc

ok I got all English football leagues running Lg2 and above- serie A- La Liga and the SPL.

I started with brighton, got really fed up cos I couldn't win for love nor money, (very realistic) so i did the honourable thing and fell on my sword.

Before turning off the game and starting a new one i decided to apply for all the vacant jobs in that moment. To my suprise i was accepted at Palermo, previous exp was international footballer (18th in Serie A) Anyway I began really enjoying the game; got Palermo to 8th in the first season, then the game crashed for the first time in pre-season, i decided not to give in but continued saving every day as I went and deleting the crash dumps. I managed to pass the crash period ( it took about 6 re loads)

2nd season came second in serie A, again pre - season I had to battle the crashes

3rd season I won serie A and the copa italia, instantly resigned as Roma were looking for a manager and had just been taken over with loads of money. So I became Roma, then in the first month as I was trying to get in new players it started crashing again. I'm now into the season and as usual everything is fine. Its only the period between seasons when i have a problem.

Archived