Intresting players personality's change with the game

Anyone noticed this. I had a keeper that was light-hearted. Didn't think much of it affecting the game. My ass man told me he would have difficulty blending into the squad since I have a determined squad. Even after 1 year or so of playing 20 games he could not blend in.

So I decided to get rid of him, offered him to clubs, transfered listed him. I even brought a better keeper. Interesting enough his personality changed from light-hearted to resolute.

Does anyone have similar experiences?

Thread can be used to talk about personalities and how it can affect the game.

How would you described a light hearted person? Someone that's always concerned, worried, a bit soft?

Soft,a person who does not like to argue,who has a laid back attitude.Who does his work in a slow and steady way,but not in a fast and flashy manner,and a person who can easily be influenced and let down,sensitive,emotional but good at heart

So an Emo?

What about a person who is resolute? Fairly determined, likes to get the job done, quite firm?

The ultimate opposite

means,your player who was light hearted,couldn't settle,felt cheated and bad,so he turned hard,thus becoming resolute

Shouldn't "light-hearted" mean "cheerful and free of worries"?

Someone who is described as light-hearted should not be seen as someone who "can easily be influenced and let down, sensitive and emotional".

If anything, a light-hearted person is not emotional.

Also, do check out this thread posted a while ago in the Tactics & Training Tips Forums: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=16356&highlight=personality+guide

It lists the hidden attributes criteria for most, if not all, personality descriptions. You can then make a guess as to which hidden attributes had changed for your goalkeeper, when his personality description changed from "light-hearted" to "resolute".

Archived