URGENT laptop help required

Look up the list of supported graphics cards that was posted by SI on the forums, and see if yours falls under the categories. I'm pretty sure it does, but it's always nice to double check.

Could you point me in the direction of that? I'm on someone elses rather slow laptop, and trying to navigate the net is driving me crazy ;)

I have a similar laptop Dual Core2 with 2gig ram and the game is so slow its unplayable - even with small database, english league only down to league 1, fastest processing speed, and all other applications shut.

I'd suggest there's something up with your laptop, the processor, if the same asthe one i've quoted above, should be more than fine...

It's a ASUS laptop.

2 ghz dual core intel pentium

3gb ram

160gb hd

128mb gforce gfx card

inbuilt webcam

vista home premium

runs perfectly, i've tested it to see what i can run to see if anything slows down, so far i got itunes playing, browser up, liimewire downloading, bitlord downloading, football manager, ran out of programs to use that i would normally.

with all that it runs perfectly still.

It's a ASUS laptop.

2 ghz dual core intel pentium

3gb ram

160gb hd

128mb gforce gfx card

inbuilt webcam

vista home premium

runs perfectly, i've tested it to see what i can run to see if anything slows down, so far i got itunes playing, browser up, liimewire downloading, bitlord downloading, football manager, ran out of programs to use that i would normally.

with all that it runs perfectly still.

Only thing different there then is the graphics card, but will that make much of a difference?

Archived