my very poor Pitch

I tend to play LLM and i can never relay my pitch due to finances. It's in the poorest condition possible and I get many games postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.

Although saying that, it did "upgrade" itself at the end of one season / the begining of the next probably where it wasn't being played on. But hasn't happend since :confused:

you don't remember Chelsea's beach pitch then and they were the richest club at the time

This is true, that was a joke! Also, I seem to remember Wigan having a shocking pitch quite a few times lol. I think that you should be able to get a new pitch at the end of the season :thup:.

To be fair, Wigan have a rugby club using the same pitch. As Wigan, Dave Whelan just flat out refuses to improve the pitch in the second season. Now that it's over I might try again.

They tend to only relay the pitch before march if its in poor condition, ive had it relayed at newcastle before in feburary i played around 7 games more then my pc reset itself and lost the games i played. I asked to relay the pitch a bit later, it was april this time and they refused to do it on the same save game. I think its because it's too close to the end of the season imo.

Crying out for a new type of staff and a whole new set of stats! I hate the fact that I'm Arsenal and have an awful pitch given how good it's maintained IRL and there's nothing I can do other than wait till the season is over. Kinda annoying given it's been as bad as it possibly can since about October. Probably needs to be looked at at some stage. Not a priority though.

you don't remember Chelsea's beach pitch then and they were the richest club at the time

Chelsea had a game coming up against Barcelona in champs league, they let the pitch go that bad on purpose to stop barcas passing game. and anyways if my board wanted to relay the pitch there was plenty of international brakes to do so in. just not realistic in my opinion. :thdn:

• 2 weeks later...
you will probably have to wait until the end of the season to get the pitch relayed

Pitches dont get automatically re laid during the summer bizzarely....needs to be fixed in the next patch.

A nice touch having pitches re laid during the season but they ALL should be re done during the close season

Chelsea had a game coming up against Barcelona in champs league, they let the pitch go that bad on purpose to stop barcas passing game. and anyways if my board wanted to relay the pitch there was plenty of international brakes to do so in. just not realistic in my opinion. :thdn:

This was a stupid myth and anyone who looked into it can acknowledge that was not the case.

Stamford Bridge sits right on sea level and with the Thames not far away this leaves the pitch exceptionally difficult to drain so it becomes waterlogged.

To relay a pitch takes time and it also needs a few days after being laid to settle in. With a congested period of home games at the time it was not physically possible to do it before the Barca game.

I don't know how these timescales are reflected in the game though?

Archived