Post Match Manager Comments

jsl

This same thing existed in FM08 already. Sadly I noticed, that nothing has been done to fix this.

So I was unfortunate to lose against Man Utd, and after the match felt like telling this in public. So I went to manager comments, chose "Post Match" - and well, somebody tell me which option should I choose if I want to tell Sir Alex that they got lucky - or say anything negative at all:

managercomments.jpg

I know, I hate that. Many times after I've played my arse off but somehow still managed to lose, I've wanted to tell the CPU manager "**** you, you just got lucky as hell. We both know I had your arse beat, bitch!" or the nearest equivalent, but it only gives me those two lame options in the pic you posted.

Hmm...that's very interesting. I never have this problem before. I've always been able to say that the opponent was lucky. It's not such a good thing to do though as my players think I'm not being professional.

I think this bug doesn't happen to everyone. Check the bug forum maybe it's already been noted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really feel it's a feature not a bug, it's dependant on the relationship you have and your previous comments to the media.

If you're constantly making positive comments you get a lot less negative options, and vice versa.

If you feel it's a bug, log it in the bugs forum with a couple of screenshots.

• 4 months later...
I really feel it's a feature not a bug, it's dependant on the relationship you have and your previous comments to the media.

If you're constantly making positive comments you get a lot less negative options, and vice versa.

If you feel it's a bug, log it in the bugs forum with a couple of screenshots.

I haven't made any positive comments really.

If it's not a bug, I want to know what's the big idea behind this "feature". Virtually every time now that I want to make a negative post-match comment because of a ridiculous win for the AI, I only have these two ****ing positive comments available! ****ing annoying. Why implement this feature at all if you're not allowed to use it as you like.

Archived