Rivaldo

wow, his physical stats are apaulling. No point in still being great technically if he can't move. Hope you're not the team paying him 77K:eek:

He's still netting every other game tho .. :)

And I dunno if you noticed, or if its just me, but physical stats such as pace dont seem to mean anything in Fm 09 presently. I have players with pace 5 running past full backs every single game. :thup:

I've always been a fan of Rivaldo and would love to have him on my team but he just won't sign. Not to mention I can't even offer him more than 2K per week salary.

What I do love from that screenshot though is that his technical and mental stats are still top notch at that age, even if his physical stats are extremely low. That's a good sign that older players can last longer.

You could always use him to teach up-and-coming youngsters some of his moves.

Actually physical stats do matter, my unpacey strikers wont score anything other than headers or sitters, while my unpacey defenders will continuesly find themselves being beaten to long balls by strikers.

If you're at like 3rd league, Rivaldo will be a gem. Especialy if you have a clinical striker for him to feed with balls.

Archived