2004/2005 db V1

Currently,

Me, Scott & Dec are working on a Retro DB, from the season 2004/2005 where all teams squads, leagues & managers from england will be according to the season 2004/2005 (As it is only V1). We have currently started and have many sources to work with. All help will be greatly appreciated,

Currently,

Me, Scott & Dec are working on a Retro DB, from the season 2004/2005 where all teams squads, leagues & managers from england will be according to the season 2004/2005 (As it is only V1). We have currently started and have many sources to work with. All help will be greatly appreciated,

Good idea mate but Is your minds set on 04/05? It would be a greater database if it was ten years further back. This way we would see how much footballs changed with the likes of Wimbledon in the prem, fulham/hull in Division three etc

Either way it sounds good and il be downloading it.

so retro FMH is now being taken on by yous and not OHara

How is this anything like O'Hara retro challenge, THIS IS FOR THE SEASON 2004/2005 and O'Hara's is putting a lot of thinks back to how they used to be completely different.

At SnakeXe, I heard there was also some Super Greeks, Swedes and Norwegians ;)

Yeah, Ridley you seem to think that every challenge is similair or copied to yours.

When people make a new thread you are like Oh I was gonna do this and so on, you don't own everything on this site, other people can contribute you know.

all i asked was are yous doing this years version of retro fmh instead of OHara who was going to do it and i get stick from lukaboi!

No where not doing it instead of ohara where just doing 04/05 db.

I wasnt here when ohara did that so i dont no whether or not he'll do it again

Archived