Premiership Survival - Who To Buy & Tactics Help

Just got promoted, came 2nd. As Wolves

I got a measly 800k to spend and a crap wage budget, but i signed a few frees, Sold Ebanks Blake, Kightly, Murray, Hill, to raise some cash, Now my team looks like this

GK: Carlos Kameni

DL: Jason Shackell

DR: Richard Stearman

DC: Michael Mancienne

DC: Mark Beevers

DMC: Julian De Guzman

ML: George Boyd/Fabian Delph

MR: Amaury Bischoff

AMC: David Edwards ---- NEED TO SIGN SOMEONE BETTER - I HAVE 5.25M

FC: Fred (Lyon)

FC: Michael Owen

I have 5.25M, i do have back-up for my players and im offloading some of them.

Anyway, What tactics work, and what AMC should i buy, Or whoever you suggest in whatever position

bugels 443 seems to be the most popular tactic to use as for good players try my 2 threads ive tried out a number of players in each but i dont know how much they will cost or whether they would figure in you team

Newcastle 1 - 3 Wolves

Parejo on his Debut, 5 Mins - His FIRST SHOT Lol.

Then Owen Vs His old club!

Fred - Parejo set's him up

The future is looking good, 2 games in im 1st! in the table!

but, im sure i will get a slap in the face some time, Easy Start really, Hull & Newcastle, My next League Fixtures are Pompey, Birmingham and Chelsea..

1st season I had about £900k-£2M and then I finished 6th and I got something mad like £9.75M but oddly my expectation was still only to battle bravely against relgation, so looks like I will give a few players a chance this season and just go for a mid table spot or battle again for a UEFA Cup spot :)

Also, I'll upload my newest save soon as I have an amazing squad of young regens.

Also, I beat Zaragoza 2-0 at home in the Euro Vase 3rd round 1st leg (to qualify for UEFA Cup) but lost in the 2nd leg 3-1 away but I went through on away goals :cool:

Yeah, looks like we will have similair seasons, I got the Turkey Job but did rubbish in some qualifiers for Euro I think it was and got knocked out my job was insecure but in the World Cup qualifiers , I played 10 games, scoring 24 and conceding 0 even beating Croatia 5-0, I won 9 and drew 1 to get 28 points and I have now qualified for the World Cup :cool:

Archived