What's your addictedness rating?

6 days, 5 hours, 20 minutes.

"Remember, eating gives you the strength to keep on playing."

Now I am usually surfing the net while FM is running between matches, and I leave it running when I go eat and sometimes when I go to bed (on holiday).

Currently in the 2013-14 season.

Haha what team and what position are you? (I'm expecting top spot)

After a 6 hour shift yesterday, the savegame crashed before I saved any of it :( My fault for using a dodgy editor (which accounts for a fair amount of my faffing).

I created a fictitious team (my university) to take the place of soon-to-be-bankrupt West Ham. I was neck-and-neck with Chelski last night, got an injury time equaliser to finish 2-2 and ahead on goal difference before the crash. Probably replay it and lose 0-4 :mad:

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

"Parabéns de todo o pessoal da Sports Interactive. Nunca pensamos que conseguisses chegar tão longe."

Which translates to:

"Congratulations from the staff of Sports Interactive, we never thought you could get this far."

im in 29 march 2043

Game time: 247 days, 21 hours and 24 minutes

Actually i dont spend all that time playing, its because most of the time my laptop is on and the game is running even if im not playing it, also this is my first and only save.

"Parabéns de todo o pessoal da Sports Interactive. Nunca pensamos que conseguisses chegar tão longe."

Which translates to:

"Congratulations from the staff of Sports Interactive, we never thought you could get this far."

im in 29 march 2043

Game time: 247 days, 21 hours and 24 minutes

Actually i dont spend all that time playing, its because most of the time my laptop is on and the game is running even if im not playing it, also this is my first and only save.

Ah, there it is. I'm on 92 days and it hasn't changed for over 10 days. I was hoping to cross the threshold to the ultimate rating, but now I doubt I'll get there befor I restart with FM10.

Currently 2 saves for me

1) 4th season with dinamo buc, only Romanian leagues loaded and around 20 hours playtime (but I'm at work so can't know for sure)

2) first season with myresjo in swedish lowest playable league only 2 months passed and i'm over 4 hours :( (or even more) loaded all leagues from spain, england. italy, sweden, ireland, scotland, singapore, brazil, argentina, south afrca, usa, (I try to have a very long save before fm10 but my pc is so slow i want to cry )

Archived