Undefeated!

In my 3rd season as Man Utd I've actually managed to win the Premier without losing a game!

Now I know I'm Man Utd and I should now go as a lesser team (I will start my Dundee United career as soon as the 2nd patch is out), but nonetheless I'm pretty chuffed to have done this!

And my top league goal scorer only had 12!

englishpremierdivisionep9.th.png

season 2 of the game as Liverpool manager I only let in 11 goals, season before I let in 18 goals but wasn't undefeated unfortunately but season 2 was good, 38-35-2-1 yes 2 draws & 1 loss with 35 wins. 87 for & 11 against.

Thats a good achievement even if it is with Man U.

I won't criticise being with Man U and its not hard because I did the same thing on 08 with Man U and you do get a good feeling when you do it :D

Good luck with your Dundee game

I be someone comes on here and says "***** **** you're playing with Man u, anyone could do this with Man u, even my 2 year old could do this with Man U.

If they do, ignore them :D

Well done

I had 4 guys over 10 goals in the Premier League.

Rooney 12, Messi 11, Tevez 11 & Ronaldo 10.

I trained Hargreaves at RB from day one, his stats for that position are phenomenol and he's one of my most consistent performers.

I actually only had 3 0-0 draws and I went 8 premier league games without conceding.

I lost Champions league final on pens to Fiorentina and won FA on pens to Newcastle, just incase anyone was wondering...

Archived