Football Manager Community Fantasy Football!

i think that next season we should start a Football Manager Community Fanatsy Football Game And as a prize the winer would win a free copy of the preceeding years FM What does everbody Think And what do the Si/Sega staff feel about this?? Please Get Back To me with your comments and hopefully i could pass this all on to Si to start one next Year.

hehe reminds me of a thread on the dugout about a prize for the first person to post a perfect 10.0 score.

"just pm me your name address and bank details .. and we'll get it in the post asap."

:)

OT: I'm a little dissapointed FMLive is so expensive. a shame really, it would be fun to setup a league and enforce mature team names and what have you. for the adults.

hehe reminds me of a thread on the dugout about a prize for the first person to post a perfect 10.0 score.

"just pm me your name address and bank details .. and we'll get it in the post asap."

:)

OT: I'm a little dissapointed FMLive is so expensive. a shame really, it would be fun to setup a league and enforce mature team names and what have you. for the adults.

haha lol i tried the fmlive beta and pulled out of buying it the day b i wud of got charged and tank god cus im soo into fm09 lol but yer this would be a bit more than bank details as it would be run by si themselves so what does everyone think.

And i know si are already busy on Fm2010 :p and i would be happy to help run this :p;)

Archived