Available For Reserve Squad Not Working

Guest ViG19801

Guest ViG19801

Posted this in bugs forum but no response so trying here!

Anyone else find this with the feature?

Basically, I have about 4 players in the first team squad available for reserves but they never get picked...And they are better than all the other players so they should at least get some playing time....

try changing the person managing your reserve team, move all those players you selected but never get picked into the reserves and see if they get picked then.

if not .. its a bug. although one I havent experienced myself. works fine for me. (dont you just hate it when people say that? ;) )

Guest ViG19801

Yep all legit and yes it's patched though Steam. Your copy through Steam? Just wondering if there is a slightly different version of the patch maybe...

For the people who have no problem with this.. are you playing in England or Holland or somewhere with proper reserve leagues or what?

It's not working for me either and I'm playing in Germany (make available for Under 23's).

• 4 weeks later...

It is not working for me either.

I first made some of my players of first team available for reserve and they never get picked up. I then moved ALL my reserve players to my first team and made them available for reserve squad, but none has been selected for my next reserve team's game.

BTW I play with Saint-Etienne in the french league.

works fine for my team - are you sure that your 'first team' players are actually better than the reserve players - its the only thing i can think of.

get genie scout and see if the players in your reserve team have a better % for the positions being played in than the players you are putting down from the first team.

• 1 month later...

Archived