Soviet tycoon takeover, are you for ****ing real?

russian oligarchs (aka Robber Barons) are multiferous and universally loaded. having *ahem plundered the wealth of the entire continent for over a decade. it makes sense that they would like to live it up in europe; especially Italy, the most corrupt beurocracy on the planet. why would one buying Internazionale be unrealistic? you are aware of the clubs history right? such as who founded it and why? :D:thup:

PS: not a good idea to swear in the topic title even pretend. mods will ave you.

PPS: I am a cretin.

I actually noticed on an older version, may of been 06 or 07 that there was an international friendly with West Germany involved.

you know, I might be imagining things, but I am almost certain this (soviet buyouts) was reported in FM 08 too.

anyone else remember this one coming up before?

This sums up how ridivulous it is.

We really should get our money back, this flag shouldnt even be in the game

I think the reason that the flag is in the game is purely for the competition historys

For instance, the European Championship, which was won by USSR in 1960

I think the Yugosalavia flag is still in the game for this reason too....

Also, (going off FM2008 here) there are also a Great Britain and East German flags in the game, due to past success in some olympic games

I think the reason that the flag is in the game is purely for the competition historys

For instance, the European Championship, which was won by USSR in 1960

I think the Yugosalavia flag is still in the game for this reason too....

Also, (going off FM2008 here) there are also a Great Britain and East German flags in the game, due to past success in some olympic games

That's the explanation IMO.

It's rather ridiculous that FM still has trouble differentiating between countries which exist and don't exist, I remember signing a regen on CM 00/01 funnily enough for AC Milan, who was East German.

SI love their communism then.

I'm not bitter about Inter being both richer and better on the pitch, honest. I'm never going to catch up to them now!!

Archived