last game of the season and most important players on INT duty???

What the hell, i am 1 point up on the last game of the season and some players are on INT duty??

As long as i am playing Football manager these things happens,are they ever gonna be fixed or should we just shut up and deal with it as it seems SI dont care about this problem?

luckily i didnt lose the last game (draw),the same as number 2 so i won the leauge but now i have a cup final to play on the day they are returning but are not in time for the game:(

Will this problem ever get fixed??

can the developers at least tell me why this is/was always a problem with their game.

Thats nothing. A few years back I was Juve manager and we finished equal on points with Inter and under the rules at that time we had a two leg play off for the league that coincided with an international week. I had three of my first team squad available, Inter had seven. We played with the reserves and I lost.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't happen as severely in 09 but I once had the situation where I had to play an international game (european supercup, I think) and, if I remember correctly, only had a couple of first team players and, even the reserves were really depleted, due to International duty.

Really stupid and, AFAIK, doesn't happen IRL.

Didn't happen as severely in 09 but I once had the situation where I had to play an international game (european supercup, I think) and, if I remember correctly, only had a couple of first team players and, even the reserves were really depleted, due to International duty.

Really stupid and, AFAIK, doesn't happen IRL.

You must have a good reserve team:thup: is most are called up for International Duty

I know this problem has excisted for ever ,and that SI has done nothing about it has left me wondering"Do they even care about this problem?"

I have to say that from reading posts and monitoring the behaviour of moderators over the last week or so the answer to that is no, si nor its affiliates/minions care about this problem.

I know this problem has excisted for ever ,and that SI has done nothing about it has left me wondering"Do they even care about this problem?"

Not really: most fixture clashes are fixed, it's just with the amount of leagues and variations and postponments, fixture balancing is very hard an occasionally something will happen during the course of the game to cause it to happen.

To the OP: Could you upload your save game to the FTP and post a thread in the Bugs Forum. This clash will then be looked at. Please write the date of the clash(es) in that thread too. Cheers. :thup:

Archived