Any Managers geting sacked?

I've had a look and in my current game, Southgate, Adams, Ince, Kinnear and Zola have been sacked in the prem, that's in a seaso and a half, as well as quite a lot of LL managerial casualties.

Also Spain, Italy, France, managers have been sacked, notably Valencia, PSV, Fiorentina etc

So it is happening, not as much as the last one but it's not exactly a disaster.

I've had a look and in my current game, Southgate, Adams, Ince, Kinnear and Zola have been sacked in the prem, that's in a seaso and a half, as well as quite a lot of LL managerial casualties.

Also Spain, Italy, France, managers have been sacked, notably Valencia, PSV, Fiorentina etc

So it is happening, not as much as the last one but it's not exactly a disaster.

I wonder if the detail level affects the sackings. I only run the league I am managing in and notice few sackings or job vacancies. are you by any chance running the leagues on full detail? of course many people will be running the EPL on full detail and not Serie A or lower leagues etc. just a thought ..

Archived