Marc Vaughan Please update us?

I have had this game for about a month now, but for the last two weeks I have stopped playing it. I am about to trade it in as there is little news of any change , but before I do I wondered if you could give me news, so I don;t give up once and for all.

Basically, I really enjoyed the game when I first got it as added all my mates names and it made it a good fantasy game.

But then with the saving issue I got frustrated. I don't enjoy it that much with out the edits so I will trade it next weekend and get discount on GTA.

Is there any chance that this problem will be resolved so we can update names through the data base and add friends or legends as advertised?

I have had this game for about a month now, but for the last two weeks I have stopped playing it. I am about to trade it in as there is little news of any change , but before I do I wondered if you could give me news, so I don;t give up once and for all.

Basically, I really enjoyed the game when I first got it as added all my mates names and it made it a good fantasy game.

But then with the saving issue I got frustrated. I don't enjoy it that much with out the edits so I will trade it next weekend and get discount on GTA.

Is there any chance that this problem will be resolved so we can update names through the data base and add friends or legends as advertised?

• SI Staff

Unfortunately its not possible to patch the game so I can't rectify the problem (which only affects edited player names, the rest of the editing is ok).

An editor for the game has just been released to make editing somewhat easier by the way.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Marc

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Romers:

What is this editor Marc and where can i get it? Can you type in a players name and it comes up with there ability as i was told? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The editors a program I knocked up to help with editing on the PSP (as the text files are a bit fiddly to do by hand) - yes you can see abilities etc. in it .... I'll trust you not to cheat though icon_wink.gif

PS> You can download it from the sigames.com site - look in the downloads area ..

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fegan789:

Hi ive been using your editior mark and i was just wondering is there a limit to how high a players stats can go??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The maximum ability a player can be given is 200 (minimum 1) - individual attributes will always be between 1 and 20.

Archived