Press Conference and Assman

Before I get uber flamed for making a suggestion/commenting on something I don't like.....it is important to say well done to SI for the overall game they have produced this year, I'm really enjoying it.

One thing that does annoy me is the lack of control over the pre-match press conference (although I do like the press conference concept, just needs more developing).

I would like to be able to send in my Assistant without having to fear his big mouth.....e.g. giving away tactics, commenting on specific players.

I should be able to tell him what type of questions he should feel free to answer and what questions he should be more cagey with.

Simply.....don't give away our tactics and don't comment on our best players.

Isn't going to a press conference better than telling your ass man to answer which and what questions,basically you're gonna be the one who's going to answer

EDIT-500th post

Nope.....because I don't always want the hassle of going to it.

All I do is tell him once what to do and it should apply to all related questions...i.e. never divulge our gameplan or tactics.

I see the Man U assistant manager on MOTD every week.....I'm sure Sir Alex will have him well trained on what he can and cannot say.

Archived