News From Podcast

Just an update guys , good news for all especially me , just listend to the podcast and miles announced that a new patch will be out so that everyone who could play fm08 will be ablle to play 09 ... which is great news thouhgt i should share the news :D

Well basically every computer or laptop that ran fm08 smoothly with no lagg , will run fm09 wiv the new patch (they are confident) and the podcast miles only really said that the patch would be out befor the next podcast.. miles didnt say much more about what would be in the next patch only that it would improve the performance of the game wiv all graphics card that could run fm08 and that were under the spec of fm09 :D

no

what they mean is anyone who could actually run a game as in play it without all the issues of graphics cards etc will be able to play it,#

next podcast is 18th december and miles said it was likely a second patch will be out before then but no guarentees. to be honest im one of those sis graphics issues persons and i would rather wait a day or 2 before getting problems then rush and find out that patch still isnt going to get it working.

si games are working their butts off to get people playing and buying the game and complaining doesnt help.

they worked tirellessly to get computers with sis graphics in to resolve issues. they are also employing more testers ot sort this out so i say well done si

Archived