Coaching workaround?

I'm playing a game with Swansea and my board will only allow me 6 coaches. Seeing as the coaches are highly underwhelming, I have terminated a few of their contracts and brought in new coaches, however I feel I need more for training to be effective.

Is there any way around this? Can I employ more coaches than the board stipulates through some kind of workaround?

Thanks for your time

Firstly, welcome to the forums:)

Secondly, this question shohld be posted in the General Discussion Forum, as it isn't to do with Good Teams or Players.

Thirdly, if it says they will allow 6 coaches they will probably let you have 7/8. The only way to get round this is to sack your assistant manager and hire good coaches as assistant manager. Then offer the assistant manager a new contract as coach. They should accept, and you can get more and more coaches. But thats cheating TBH, up to you.

I found a way to work around that in 08, I gave my AssMan a contract as a coach and then signed all the coaches I needed as AssMen and after that offered them a coach contract. In the end I gave my AssMan from the start his position back. It sounds complicated written like this but it's fairly easy I can assure you. Though I doubt it would work in 09...

found a way to work around that in 08, I gave my AssMan a contract as a coach and then signed all the coaches I needed as AssMen and after that offered them a coach contract. In the end I gave my AssMan from the start his position back. It sounds complicated written like this but it's fairly easy I can assure you. Though I doubt it would work in 09...

Never thought of trying that before....i really hope it does still work....can't get 7 stars for my training any other way I try....defo going to give that a go.

Archived