Real Problem

Hi

I am running FM2009 on a Mac

I just uninstalled it and installed it again because it wasnt working for some reason .

So I installed it using the disk , then installed the 9.1.1 patch from the sticky at the top .

I then went to Users/Applications/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2009/data

Before there would be the database for the 2nd Patch , but now the database is not there.

You open up DB folder , and there is just another folder within saying 900 , not 901 , where else would they put the database

Thanks

it's there don't worry bout it.

<computer name> documents --> Sports Interactive --> and so on

Just load up your editor then load up the default database then save it under a different name in the same location and it'll be at the above location I have just stated.

I've already told you the db location, I wont repeat myself. Just do what I said, it will only take you an extra couple of moments, When you save the DB from the editor remmeber where it saves it to. It's pretty simple. I'm sure even a 10 year old can do it

I've already told you the db location, I wont repeat myself. Just do what I said, it will only take you an extra couple of moments, When you save the DB from the editor remmeber where it saves it to. It's pretty simple. I'm sure even a 10 year old can do it

yer mate you was well outta order, if he didnt understand ya that aint your problem mate

Archived