editor/patch help

hi all ive been on the editor and change alot of stuff like gave liverpool tiny bit more money.and updated some stats like rooney shooting to be better.but my question is when the new patch comes out,and i install it and start a new game will the patch load up and work with the dater editor ive changed

When you start a new game just choose the database you edited rather than 9.1.0 :)

yep i understand and know that bit mate but say once the new patch comes out once you install that it will have the patch under the new game plus the daterbase ive edited so if i was to click on my dater editor in the new game will the brand new patch work even tho i aint started new game on it.or will i have to click new game on the new patch and loose all my data editor

The patch comes with a data update but that is no different to you using a different database at the start of the game - the data update won't affect saved games - the bug fixes inside the game on the other hand are all "hard coded" and as such will be evident in all games - whether they were started before or after the patch was installed.

Archived