Can we have a drop down list to see which teams is available for friendlys?

Often when i arrange friendlies with my team during pre-season or during a 2 week gap on my calender, it is hard to find teams which are available.

Often what i find is when i request a friendly I usually get a rejection message. I keep trying none the less but every time I press continue to see the outcome of the friendly I waste another day or two waiting for a reply. By the time you know it a weeks gone without me successfully to arranging a friendly.

I propose a drop down menu comes up with teams that are ok and fine with a friendly during that time frame so I can pick which team and not waste time waiting for a reply.

I haven't seen it.

just select the date you want and go on the menu to choose the teams. There will be there all the teams that are availiable to play the friendly with you on the choosen date

just select the date you want and go on the menu to choose the teams. There will be there all the teams that are availiable to play the friendly with you on the choosen date

That's useless though, because most will reject (they do with me anyway)

What I'd like to see is available teams who are actually interested in having a friendly with me

Just get your Assistant to arrange friendlies for you.

The way he arranges them is with smaller teams with no benefits or about 2 days apart.

Doesn't work I just get a host of premiership teams or teams from your league.

We should have a filter for teams we've played friendlies against. Some teams like to play the same teams every year and it would be good to save who youve played in the past.

Or maybe a bit more ambitious, why dont we have filter for local teams within a 30 mile radius of where your team is, rather than having to go on google maps and find local teams for, say Barcelona, to arrange pre-season friendlies. Would also be good for reserve friendlies that option.

Archived