Help With Liverpool

Okay i won the champions league in my first season and second season, then won the premiership in my 3rd season

Greece offered me a job with them after my first season so took it, currently in the world cup QF against Spain

Heres where i need help...

Being welsh i want the job with Merythr Tydful cant spell it hehe, who recently promoted to BSS, so i applied...

Should i take the job?

TBH i cant do anymore wiht liverpool only become dominent, but im excited about the youth setup and reserve setup ive created and wanna see how it turns out, what should i do?

Okay i won the champions league in my first season and second season, then won the premiership in my 3rd season

Greece offered me a job with them after my first season so took it, currently in the world cup QF against Spain

Heres where i need help...

Being welsh i want the job with Merythr Tydful cant spell it hehe, who recently promoted to BSS, so i applied...

Should i take the job?

TBH i cant do anymore wiht liverpool only become dominent, but im excited about the youth setup and reserve setup ive created and wanna see how it turns out, what should i do?

By the sounds of it you mst have a pretty large rep so it should be easy to get this job.

If you want a new challenge you should take it.

But you could always add another manager and take control of one of the teams and holiday when you didn't want to be in charge?

cheers guys

yeah think ill make a second save encase things dont work out

doubt ill be able to take any of my players with me, possibly jose baxter, gutted bout leaving gui assulin behind, trained him proper from u18s to reserves

take the job, just creat 2 saves like others said, you will find it easy in BSS though, with a large rep you will be able to attract better players than other teams in that divison, try and get them to the premiership icon_wink.gif plus if any of your youth team have you as favored personal and you build a decent rep wiht the new pool manager you will be able to loan your young ens

lol hmmm it didnt turn out how i planned

NO team would take me as their manager, finished 4th in the world cup with greece got them to 10th in the rankings

got offered the brazil job, so resigned from liverpool to concentrate on brazil then Ilkeston offered me their job so i took it hehe

Dunno about attracting big players havent been able to so far, managed to sign a few players but nothing special

lol this is very hard allthough signed some surprising players

Dave Brammer

Carl Tremarco

Jamie Cureton

Francis Jeffers on his way hopefully

Hard league because of all the regens that are playing there, lost 11 in a row n just won 2 on the trot so think i got a good enuf squad atm

Archived