Red Cards

IMT

Anyone else having a problem with red cards? 10 games into the new season I have had 12!!!!!! I know I know "it's my tactics", but I had tackling on normal, and even changed it to easy, Dejan Stefanovic has been sent off in every game he has been available, I'm too scared to select him now.

I am Norwich by the way, which is hard enough, due to us being pants, without this.

Any ideas? I have never had this problem in all my cm/fm gaming years!

I had to sell Coloccini because of this. After just 16 games he had 12 yellows and 3 reds. Was just him as well, he replacement hasn't been too bad. But whats even more annoying is that Coloccini is hardly getting any yellows at his new club and hasn't been sent off yet, in 2 seasons with them.

I slowed down the tempo a tad, which seemed to do the trick, but was still having the same problem with Stefanovich, so every time he got a yellow I either lowered his tackling to easy, or subbed him off, seems to have sorted the problem.

I think it's more to do with the mentality of my players, and it's a problem Norwich are having in real life to be honest

Archived