Excellent im loving this SI

I have to say SI I really love this game I said this before somewhere to a friend that last years FM didnt quite take grip of me and suck me into the game but FM 09 is truly brill I am so addicted this has re-introduced me to the drug that is FM Big thumbs up SI(only niggle is the repeatative press conferences ie who will win the tiltle? eevery darn week) LOL

The realism is def there cant get a game better for it with football anyway. Il get held 0-0 on both ocasions against stoke(im arsenal btw) and get through from the 5th round of the fa cup beatin chelsea 1-0 and (cough) win champs league,super cup and club championship which i dont understand 1 bit coz i guess i get in for winning champs league but how does the other teams get drawn into it??

im not braggin just curious!

with 08,i kind'a got bored, so i stopped playing it...but with 09, i can not wait to come home from work and click "load last saved game"...every game has bugs, and i already said that i do not experience the injury one, so i am in love with it:)

Archived