best football manager so far

FM06 is my favourite since it's become Football Manager, closely followed by FMH09, then FM08. The others haven't really sparked my enjoyment yet.

Favourie SI manager game of all time though has to be CM01/02, I loved that game to bits

• SI Staff

Thanks for all the kind words :D

PS. SnakeXe - in case you aren't aware FMH is partially based upon the CM01-02 codebase (we took aspects of it where it was possible - primarilarly the original match engine for FMH and some of the media/personality modelling, other aspects simply couldn't be ported because they were either out of date (contract wages) or too memory intensive (transfer system) ).

Thanks for all the kind words :D

PS. SnakeXe - in case you aren't aware FMH is partially based upon the CM01-02 codebase (we took aspects of it where it was possible - primarilarly the original match engine for FMH and some of the media/personality modelling, other aspects simply couldn't be ported because they were either out of date (contract wages) or too memory intensive (transfer system) ).

Best. Idea. Ever.

What kind of percentage of the CM01/02 code is still in FMH09 then? I always thought it had a similar kind of feel to it, I guess that's why I'm enjoying it so much!

Archived