What happens when your sacked

How long it takes depends on your club, the board, the phase of the moon, etc, etc, but when it happens it is very unexciting. You just end up as a forlorn manager with no job, no prospects and wishing you hadn't gambled away all your wages when you were in a job so that now you have to live in a card board box and live only off memories of what a great manager you once were.

How long would depend on the boards pre-season expectations (or the one you selected). If it was to fight bravely against relegation, you might actually survive even if you go down, if it was to stay clear of relegation then you will most likely be okay until relegation is certain. Anything higher and you are probably done for.

What stage of the season is it? Early days and you'll maybe get more time, especially if you ask for it.

If your reputation is still low, you might struggle to find a job at an EPL level, hope you have the lower leagues loaded:thup:

I'm playing Fulham.

I did load ALL leagues. So i guess i'll have the pick. Im 16 games into the season my record is 2-3-11. I told the board I wanted to finish mid table. I wonder how much time they will give me. at this point the bottom of the table is still within reach. one win and I would go from 19th to 14th. Trouble is my next two games are Arsenal and Man U.

How come the morale of the players who want to leave is still good? is that a bug?

If players are mad do they get sent off more? There have been two recent red cards, both players getting banned 2 or more games for a violent tackle. I even had a player that didn't show up to practice. He stated he was unhappy with his lack of first team play, cut to, the very next game my best striker went down for 2 months so I stuck the unhappy guy(eric neveland) in (I gave him what he wanted) he's terrible now.

Archived