Players retiring:

quick question about what ridley said above,

if you put a players potetial ability to 200 and there about 35 and there current ability is 100, if you stop them from retiring and they get to about 45 like ridley said, will they be amazing?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Roachie:

Hi,

I cant seem to work this out. i cant highlight "retiring at the end of the season"

What im i doing wrong? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are using FMH08 as this only works for that

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Roachie:

Hi,

I cant seem to work this out. i cant highlight "retiring at the end of the season"

You are using FMH08 as this only works for that

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

Hi,

You are using FMH08 as this only works for that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes thats the game im playing.

highlight it onthe player in your teams profile press x and it should come up that you want to ask him to delay his retirement and then you will get a message if they have agreed or not. This only works at club level and you can only ask players who are in your first team not your reserves, if they are in your reserves you have to promote them then ask them

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

highlight it onthe player in your teams profile press x and it should come up that you want to ask him to delay his retirement and then you will get a message if they have agreed or not. This only works at club level and you can only ask players who are in your first team not your reserves, if they are in your reserves you have to promote them then ask them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohh theres my problem then, i tested it on a reserve player. Thanks mate! icon_wink.gif

Archived