Offloading Staff with High Compensation pay

Im having a real problem trying to offload Kevin Bond at Tottenham as his compensation payment is £1,600,000!

I have tried to offer him a shorter contract to push him out but he wont accept.

Is there any other way because even when i try to offload him my board block his departure

any help greatly appreciated!

thanks

Its cheating but the easiest way to do it is download a fm game editor from the editors hideaway and change his contract to run out a day after your game date then he will just leave the club the next day. But like i said its cheating and to be honest do you really want to cheat i am sure you can put him to some use

The best thing to do is offer a mutual termination as soon as you arrive at the club... they normally accept for a lower compensation fee than a normal sacking.

Past FM versions' mutual terminations worked on 10% of tries. When they worked the money saving was almost none, cause the dude was always used to ask for the same amount of money like it was fired.

Past FM versions' mutual terminations worked on 10% of tries. When they worked the money saving was almost none, cause the dude was always used to ask for the same amount of money like it was fired.

Where did you get that figure from? In my experience mutual termination when you join a club will result in some big savings for most staff, although there might be a couple of people who will require more because of their senior position or long contract/high wage.

Where did you get that figure from? In my experience mutual termination when you join a club will result in some big savings for most staff, although there might be a couple of people who will require more because of their senior position or long contract/high wage.

I am referring to FM 07 and FM 08 basically, I can't really remember the amount but I am sure to recall that I gave up trying to offer such terminations cause it was an hopeless negotiation.

I am still wondering why a staff man can be in with a salary that is 7-8 times more than the others when I'm forced to have a salary roof to respect. Who bought it ? Which Managing Director allowed it when my expenses roof is prohibitive cause is too low ?

Archived