PSP Team Guide idea

I saw a section on the Main Forum board called good player and team guide. We have the good young player and good signing thread thanks, to Ridley and others, and I was wondering if people would be interested in starting one here for the Handheld game. I was starting this thread to gauge interest from the rest of the forum. It doesn't have to be limited to any league or nation, just a guide for those people who might want to try and new team and don't know much about them. Tell me what you think.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, also who you think based on the players perform on the game and their stats who would need replaced, kept, etc. Like a position by position analysis along with transfer budget, tactics that seem to fit the team and any other ideas that come to mind.

Tbh, I thought you would have at least asked Dec or 'FMH442 (Millsy)' for their permission after using this from Neo and I have seen you on Neo before, so I would advise you to ask permission before knicking their ideas first :thup:

Tbh, I thought you would have at least asked Dec or 'FMH442 (Millsy)' for their permission after using this from Neo and I have seen you on Neo before, so I would advise you to ask permission before knicking their ideas first :thup:

He said on the first post he go this idea from the main forum on here not from neo

and dec has been putting things on Neo from here without permission eg crickies update!

I thought you had packed Neo in Luka? I thought your allegiance was with us now?

Yeah, I just sometimes go on Neo to talk in the Off-Topic General Discussion but don't take part in the other game threads much as the ones over here are much better! :D

I haven't been on Neo in a while. I am sorry that this upsets you and was unaware that the Team Guide concept had been copyrighted. I was just trying to do something cool the community could get in on and participate in. This is why a lot of people don't come up with new ideas.

For the record, I found this under the Main SI forums. There is a section call Good Player and Team Guides. I surf these forums everyday, I may not post in them, but I read all the posts and threads. I on the other hand haven't read or posted on Neo in a long time, so I never knew someone there had made team guides. If they did and you think I copied there material word for word, you are sadly mistaken and that would be the only reason I would ask their permission, if they had created my guide. The thread idea is not something I would ask permission for since it is just a broad idea. I mean is someone going to ask McDonalds if they are allowed to have hamburgers at their resturant? I don't think so.

I thought this would be a cool idea, and the majority's opionion is that we should stop, then we will stop.

Not a problem just don't want people to get the wrong idea.

I hope that others in the community will participate in it also, I plan on making quite a few myself but would love others to help!

Another question, should we make this a seperate thread? Or should we do a thread for each team so people who play with that team can add to just that team like they do in the SI forum Team guide thread section?

Ideas?

Both really cool ideas. Maybe we could have members do guides and I would be willing to put them maybe into a pdf will pictures and everything. If everyone thinks it would be a good idea. Something that would be FMH's community and maybe do issues in a magazine like they used to for the PC verision called the Bootroom but for FMH only!

And then we could have threads to discuss each teams and the tactics and stories people would like to share.

What does everyone think about those?

No it isn't it is linked to FMHINFO.

Try clicking the link instead of being a *****.

Also, Neo Utd was made last year before you did like half of the challenges.

You just think because you made it you own it when I made them before.

The only reason you put a link to fmh info is because that is the only place that you can get the update from. also you was supposed to be helping create the update as well.

That is because I am sick of little newbs thinking they are the best and badmouthing Neo even though they ain't on it *cough*Nerner*cough*

Nerner has been banned! Now stop taking this off topic, you moan when people do it on Neo so dont do it here!

So Dec are you trying to say that I stole your vague idea of Team Guides? Did Four Four Two ask you permission as well?

If you are adding your guide then thank you.

I just want you to know I did not steal you idea or guide layout.

I have also said that this is not an original idea, that someone in the PC section had already done this, heck Ridley might have done something similiar last year or before that. All I am doing is trying to give the PSP community something I think we all could use. Never played a team before? I know I will read about it from someone else who made a Team Guide! It is the same as reading pre-season guides about the teams.

Why must you come on here and attack anyone, we do not go on Neo and do smear campaigns.

I am now done defending myself and those on these forums.

Rant over and back on topic.

I am thinking about an Ebbsfleet United guide.

Any more thoughts about the FMH pdf magazine? Maybe have different columns written by the guys on the forums?

I would be honored if anyone would like to contribute to it.

Brilliant thread, thanks. I will probably get round to doing a Stockport one soon. Dec, go somewhere else if your just gonna slag off members.

City and Villa ones were top notch. Was thinking of starting a City career so thanks for the heads up.

ok then this is my stab at the forest squad.

Club: Nottingham Forest

Transfer Budget: 230k

Board Expectations: stay clear of relegation

Player Analysis:

GK:lee camp, shane redmond, barry richardson, dale roberts, paul smith

Lee camp is the best goalie out of the lot so should be your first choice with paul smith as back up. Richardson is the first player that you should get rid of as he adds nothing to the team. With the other two roberts and redmond you can get better young player for your third choice but if you want to keep these i suggest loaning them out to get experience

DL: Julian Bennett, Joe Heath

Bennett is a good player for forest and should be first choice. Once again heath is not really good enough so this is an area you should improve.

DR: moloney, chambers, kavanagh

Chambers is a more than able right back but if a cheap option to replace him came along i wouldnt say no to it. As for the other two moloney is a good young player who maybe needs loaning out a bit for more experence and kavanagh is not really good enough and should be sold.

DC:wilson, morgan, breckin, bencherif - The best two in my opinion is wilson and morgan with breckin as back up. Once again with bencherif he needs loaning out to gain expirence. Maybe a position that needs a few new players

DMC: perch, moussi. - Both very able players in there own right but mousii is slightly better and should be in the starting line up. Perch is a good back up and very versatile.

MC: McGugan, thornhill, cohen - Mcgugan is definantly a first team player and should be in the first team. Thornhill is a young player who once again isnt being played much needs to be loaned out. Cohen is also a player who should be in your 16 on matchdays. Another position that could do with a few new players

ML: james reid, Lee martin - Lee martin is the best player in this position but is on loan to forest so will only be there for a season. A new player is definantly need here.

MR: paul anderson, McCleary, davies - Anderson is the best option of the three but is only on loan for the season. Both davies and McCleary are also good back ups.

SC: Earnshaw, garner, newbold, sinclair, tyson. - Quite a good strikeforce with earnshaw garner and tyson being the best strikers at the club. Newbold is quite a good youngest and is a good back up player. Sinclair is average at best and should either be sold or loaned out.

Tactics: Normally the 442 tactic is used with forest. The best way is to tinker with the tactics to find you best player roles.

Anything else - Forest have quite a young squad so maybe if you sign any players then maybe it is better if you sign a few older players to give the team a bit more balance in terms of age.

Ok, np Dec. Do you mind if we use the part where you list the leagues you have loaded didn't think of that until I saw yours.

Good job crickie! Gives me another team I could start with.

Keep 'em coming guys.

Ridley, wanna have a go at Man United?

Archived