Silly Ewe

Hey all,

Have an awesome game of FM 2008 on the go, I know a bit behind the times. Started off at Sparta Rotterdam, moved to Charlton in the Championship where I was sacked for some crazy tactics that lead to a huge loss. Took over at Championship strugglers Watford, turning them into an established Premiership side. Got annoyed with the lack of potential of the club so I moved to a struggling Man City (Thatskin era) and took them to european and domestic glory.

This all took quite a long time, I think 8 or 9 seasons. During that time Derby County have managed to accumulate £1.25 BN of debt! - thats right, B for Billion!

This was caused by a series of a takeovers, each one borrowed to buy the club and spent a huge amount of money on crap players. Everytime this led them to administration and points deducted.

Now they are wasted away in the championship paying players huge amounts of money in wages!

I think this is the games way of coping with clubs that go into administration. I'll post a screenshot if anyone can tell me how.

Any thoughts?

Cheers.

Bill.

Archived