What are u enjoying Most

The games I enjoy most are games I play where I have some kind of affiliation to the club. So generally most enjoyable games for me are in order:

Arsenal

Ajax

Junior (COL)

Elfsborg

Anywhere in Switzerland

Then there are always the ones that end up being fantastic against your expectations. I do like them.

Obviously i always start out as Arsenal, played 4 season's with them and won pretty much everything at least once, good for getting into the game.

My current career i'm managing Cruzeiro in Brazil, really enjoying it actually, it's a good challenge because the league is quite even, anyone can beat anyone.

Also the fact i'm second, 1pt behind Palmeiras, 8 matches to go, it's gonna be very tight, love it when it goes down to the wire.

I've loaded England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Argentina, Portugal, Russia and Holland as well, i'm hoping to cover a few countries, managing different teams.

Im half way through my 1st season with Borussia Dortmund 2nd by a point and have build a young squad with a few South Americans inorder to build a Future Young Squad so really I enjoy taking a team that used to be really good ie. Fiorentina. Dortmund, Aberdeen(Just as im scottish but love Celtic :D) and making them amazing again.

I'm enjoying my game with Fortuna Sittard at the moment, although only in November of first season, the team is so unpredictable and inconsistent that I'm finding it fun to try and hopefully bring some success to them.

Top that off with my young 16 year old striker bagging a hat-trick against PSV in the Dutch Cup, although I went out 4-3 at the end

Mike7077 : Roma got 67m on my game 2nd season.

Im in that dodgy period on my Fulham game, 4th season, where players are shining and attracting interest of bigger clubs, just trying to fend them off is hard enough, withough having to stick to Fulhams small wage budget while having a big enough squad to get me through a campaign fighting on all fronts inc. Europe

I've started out with the same team I spent most of 08 as, FC Bayern. There's a hell of a difference this time round though, the wages are mental and the players are annoying, i'm going to enjoy making my mark on the team and selling the idiot that is Luca Toni.

It's funny how much the game has changed over the years, yet it's still the same things that get me excited...

Just finished my first season (I know!) as Catania. Had about £14.5m to spend this season after turning a pretty healthy profit. Spent nearly all of it on a new keeper and striker and can't wait to get going on the new season.

Archived