Angry is an understatement.

I think that's called being a manager...

Keep at it, and spice up their meals a little, might get them to perform. Make sure that late in a game, unless someone is completely buggered (more or less a walking corpse), keep them on... Kick players who aren't performing up the arse good and hard. Don't be afraid to drop your stars. If they're not performing, give someone else a chance to.

I guess frustration got to my head but its not me who is not performing. Its the players who keep giving me a 5.5 average rating every game and missing interceptions. To add to that my top scorer has only 6 goals to his name which is f*cking pathetic and then we managers are the one who will be getting the boot when they the players are not performing. Omg if only there is an option where i can burn their houses lol.

At least someone writing about how mad you sometimes feel at your players and not someone blaming the game. Refreshing. :)

And yes, I do shout at my players for their individual errors. And I propose marriage for their goals. This is passion :)

Welcome to the English Premier League, now sponsored by Robert Mugabe it would seem. I feel your pain buddy, don't do what i did and start fining indiscriminantly, it upsets the harmony somewhat. ;)

Its fun at the time though.

It was a couple of seasons ago and it was Lasagne.

I think we must have sent Pascal Cygan to infiltrate them (easy, considering he's also useless :D), he probably did s*** in their lasagne, well that's my interpretation, it could have just gone off :D

Hilarious either way.

After leaving us he was voted Villareal player of the season IIRC.

After leaving us he was voted Villareal player of the season IIRC.

Ah the phenomenon that is known in Manchester as Forlan Syndrome. Totally Different to Chelsea's Veronitis which occurs when a team buy a rubbish player for ridiculous money expecting him to improve vastly on the bus ride down.

Ah the phenomenon that is known in Manchester as Forlan Syndrome. Totally Different to Chelsea's Veronitis which occurs when a team buy a rubbish player for ridiculous money expecting him to improve vastly on the bus ride down.

Veron wasn't exactly rubbish. He just bottled the English game. Never got to grips with the pace.

Veron wasn't exactly rubbish. He just bottled the English game. Never got to grips with the pace.

I will concede to that point. Never really had a problem with Veron, I just don't like letting opportunities to have a cheeky dig at Chelsea pass me by.

I feel like punching Cardozo and Rakitic...

Almost every single match they have a nice 5.5-6.0 rating at 45'.

Every single match I have to say Im disappointed...

Every single match they have 7.0-7.5 at the end... lol

Aha! Someone else has this issue. I have noticed that my strikers end up with terrible ratings at half time but then pick it up after getting a rollocking. I've stopped caring if i'm down by one at half time as i know that i'm going to get two back due to my strikers pulling it together after the break. Must just be their personalities. Or my tactics.

Ah, that would be the Schevchenko Syndrome that afflicted Chelsea for three seasons, where you buy an injured old shell of a player for a huge sum of money in the hope that they will miraculously recover their abilities and play like they did when they were 25.

Come to think of it - that's what got me sacked by Aston Villa in FM06. Steve Stone just couldn't deliver any more...

in this country it's a regular Friday night for the local ferral children.

Fixed.

I thought Veron played well in his second seaosn at United before being shipped out. I never really get people saying he was crap though, he was obviously a brilliant player at Parma etc, but he just wasn't upto the physical style of the Prem.

Archived