9.1.1?

Downloaded a Setup File from gamersgate, installed it and used Uniloc. After that i started the game without download anything or patching anything... version 9.1.1.

I tried to add the key to Steam but it didnt worked...

I will try to reinstall the game, but i didnt patched the game and i think if you use a mac patch it wont work.

But my game works fine, the only problem is that the ingame editor FMRT didnt find the game because of 9.1.1 .

Hope reinstall the game will fix the Problem.

Had so much trouble to get this game in Germany(you cant buy it via steam) received an email that gamergate has it and i can download and buy it from germany nice!

i didnt use uniloc to auth it i use softanchor

Reinstalled it(deleted all folders), same Problem. I have Version 9.1.1.27597.

WHY?????????

Didnt downloaded or installed any patch.

Deleted documents folder.

Perhaps there is a Problem with the Gamersgate-Setup-File.

And why i cant use my Key in Steam? This would be nice too.

I dont have any more idead than download a FM 09.iso and install it through it.

Reinstalled it(deleted all folders), same Problem. I have Version 9.1.1.27597.

WHY?????????

Didnt downloaded or installed any patch.

Deleted documents folder.

Perhaps there is a Problem with the Gamersgate-Setup-File.

And why i cant use my Key in Steam? This would be nice too.

I dont have any more idead than download a FM 09.iso and install it through it.

Okay first question.

Is the game working as normal (apart from the data editor).

If the data editor is not working have you installed the dotnet update recommended here:

Vista Users

First download and install these two files and when installation is finished re-start the computer

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=333325fd-ae52-4e35-b531-508d977d32a6&DisplayLang=en

Download and install this and then:

Download and install the service pack.

Let me know if that solves the problem and I'll check up on the the 9.1.1 issue.

Yeah the game worked fine, can go on Holydays and so on. No cracked Version. FM Data Editor worked, but the Realtime Editor(FMRT) didnt worked said i installed 9.1.1.

After a month playing(ingame) i realised that the Version is 9.1.1.

I installed Patch 9.1.0 and it worked. Game is running fine (like before), and now i can use the Realtime Editor too.

I would check the Gamersgate-Setup File. Something is broken because it installs 9.1.1 on Windows PC's.

Talk with them. But nice that i can buy the game there from Germany without paying much shipment costs. Love FM. Thanks SI.

Yeah the game worked fine, can go on Holydays and so on. No cracked Version. FM Data Editor worked, but the Realtime Editor(FMRT) didnt worked said i installed the a strange version.

I installed Patch 9.10 and it worked. Realtime Editor too.

i would check the Gamersgate-Setup File. Something is broken because it installs 9.1.1

Talk with them. But nice that i can buy the game there from Germany. Love FM. Thanks SI.

Glad it's working for you now.

And I will look into the version number.

Thanks.

Yeah the game worked fine, can go on Holydays and so on. No cracked Version. FM Data Editor worked, but the Realtime Editor(FMRT) didnt worked said i installed 9.1.1.

I installed Patch 9.1.0 and it worked. Game is running fine (like before), and now i can use the Realtime Editor too.

I would check the Gamersgate-Setup File. Something is broken because it installs 9.1.1 on Windows PC's.

Talk with them. But nice that i can buy the game there from Germany without paying much shipment costs. Love FM. Thanks SI.

Just looking back over this.

What is the 'Realtime Editor?'

You say the Editor was working but the Realtime Editor wasn't.

Just FYI the 9.1.1 version was for the Digital Download 'non steam' version released to websites like this so the version number is correct, the code is no different but it was used to differentiate between the two. If the Realtime Editor is 3rd party then it's possibly looking for 9.1.0 which would explain why it's not picking up the version correctly.

Archived