Stop the moaning

there's nothing like a nice brew and a good moan eh! it's one of the highlights of my day! :rolleyes::D

I was off on Tuesday and my sister came round at about 8pm, she works in the same place as me, despite being off I sat there maoning about work until 11pm :rolleyes: We really are a nation of moaners.

I was off on Tuesday and my sister came round at about 8pm, she works in the same place as me, despite being off I sat there maoning about work until 11pm :rolleyes: We really are a nation of moaners.

:D We are indeed! I say don't fight it, embrace it, moan away!... I love it :rolleyes::D

I dont know about you but i for one am fed up of people coming on these forums and starting pointless threads like its so bad etc if you dont like the game i suggest you return it and then stop coming on these forums; couldnt there be an official moaning thread put up?.

you support spurs, how can you moan about anything ?

I dont know about you but i for one am fed up of people coming on these forums and starting pointless threads like its so bad etc if you dont like the game i suggest you return it and then stop coming on these forums; couldnt there be an official moaning thread put up?.

Go play the game and stop moaning.

Archived