Am I the Only One...

...That loves this game. Sure the 3D might lag a little, and press confrences may get repetitive, but it's the same footy manager we all know and love, just with some knew features. People are concentrating on the negatives when there are an overwhelming amount of positives. Most of the previous years features have been improved, and nothing beats seeing your fullback dribble down the sideline, play a cross to your striker, who heads it top corner.

So y'all should just focus on the improvements, rather than some features that don't yet play 100% well yet.

Improvements that aren't 100% yet are fine, I think most people understand this however a game that simply does not work or has been advertised as working on a certain mimimum specification when it clearly doesn't isn't. I personally find the game good and its certainly a launchpad for further improvements but I'm afraid the farsical launch of this game and the woeful Q&A job that was done on the game has left a bad taste in the mouth.

I don't see me enjoying FM09 as much as 08 until I get a new comp. The level of addiction to 08 was ridicuolous though, I did go home at lunch time on a few occasions and play 3 or 4 games, there's no chance of me doing that with 09 until I get a better machine.

...That loves this game. Sure the 3D might lag a little, and press confrences may get repetitive, but it's the same footy manager we all know and love, just with some knew features. People are concentrating on the negatives when there are an overwhelming amount of positives. Most of the previous years features have been improved, and nothing beats seeing your fullback dribble down the sideline, play a cross to your striker, who heads it top corner.

So y'all should just focus on the improvements, rather than some features that don't yet play 100% well yet.

I'm with you all the way. I love this game :D

Personally I've gone back to FM08 for a while. Waiting for another patch and a new computer...

But it's life I suppose, bad news gets all the coverage, whilst good news doesn't get a mention.

Whilst I personally have lots of issues with the game, and have posted about them, I think it's good that people who are enjoying the game should post as well :)

Like somebody said though, those enjoying the game are probably playing it, rather than being on these forums! :D

Notice that if there are negative threads, they get told to search for existing threads and closed for being duplicate.

But the "I love FM" threads (and there are multiple of them) are suprisingly left un-moderated :p

/flees

funny that, isn't it... ;):D

I love it, but like a jilted lover, I am not loved back. Here am I, having the time of my life wheeling and dealing, setting up a youths system, scouting everywhere and anywhere, adding the world's best to my back room staff - but my reward is 18th in Ligue 2 :( If we can stay up again this year (The magic 17th!) I just know we can go on to win.

Notice that if there are negative threads, they get told to search for existing threads and closed for being duplicate.

But the "I love FM" threads (and there are multiple of them) are suprisingly left un-moderated :p

/flees

If they're duplicates, they get closed. I've seen it happen.

*waiting for mike to break into a love song about him and Rabbitoh.* :D

i guess this is turning into a bit of an orgy though because i'm joining in. i'm really enjoying this version of the game

Something by Barry White would be quite appropriate, I feel.

What were my dreams are now reality.

You say all the thing's that I'm about to speak.

No one could ever change the way I feel.

Baby it's you and me against the world.

It's ride or die til the very end. .............................(dont know what they have to ride on pain of death)

Til the tire's pop, I'll be your second skin.

Your my man no doubt that I'm your girl.

Baby it's you and me against the world.

Archived