Season ticket sales

I have a question regarding the sales of season tickets. I'm playing with Fiorentina on the 9.1.0 patch. In the summer before the second season, season ticket sales have dropped enormously from 21,800 to 18,530. On the other hand, halfway through the second season, the average attendance is up slightly from 39,126 to 40,209.

So a couple of questions: why the drop in season ticket sales, and what can be done about it? And, since the average attendance is still up, what about the financial consequences?

I have a question regarding the sales of season tickets. I'm playing with Fiorentina on the 9.1.0 patch. In the summer before the second season, season ticket sales have dropped enormously from 21,800 to 18,530. On the other hand, halfway through the second season, the average attendance is up slightly from 39,126 to 40,209.

So a couple of questions: why the drop in season ticket sales, and what can be done about it? And, since the average attendance is still up, what about the financial consequences?

How did you do in your 1st season? Also your pre season performances might have had an influence on wether fans have decided to purchase season tickets? That's my 2 pence worth!

First season I finished 2nd, just 2 points behind Juve after a nail biting last third of the season. Reached the knock-out phases of the ECL, so the first season was very good. Brought in a lot of new faces to strengthen the squad for the second season.

Results from the friendly fixtures to prepare for the 2nd season were so-so: some great wins against amateur clubs and some mixed results against stronger opposition.

Did you have a ground expansion carried out during the summer? As if this is the case then when season tickets went on sale the number of tickets available might have been reduced due to the reduced capacity during expansion, as i have noticed this was the case whilst playing with Newcastle, sales though should be up again next season.

Archived