Regens have real brothers

Just noticed on my game that Liverpool have a regen called Jari Dalla Valle and he's the brother of the famous youngster Lauri Dalla Valle.:thup: I really like that, add a lot to realism. thumps up

i think its just a coincidence that they have the same surname (dalla valle). and the reason they like each other is because they think its funny to pretend that they're brothers :D

No it's not a coincidence, if you pay attention you'll see that he have Italy as second nationality just like Lauri Dalla Valle ;)

I think this is a very nice touch, hope we get brothers regen or regen twins too

maybe dalla valle is a common name for italians that have emigrated to finland!! ;)

Italian emigrants gone in many countries but Finland was not one of them.

It's too strange to be a coincidence.

It's even been created at Liverpool...

I added a few 'old' players as 20 year olds. I had a 20 year old 'stuart pearce' playing in my newcastle side - I hadnt set up anything, but when I started the game he had 'stuart pearce' the 40 year old manager as one of his favouite people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Think about the title: "Regens have real brothers". Surreal.

Startling perspective...

Never realised this sort of thing could happen. It must be a fairly rare occurrence?

*waits for a response from SI*

Do you need SI to confirm it's rare? I guess it's pretty much obvious that it's rare if you're a regular on here and the existence is already confirmed by SI.

Archived