Unrealistic sale values?

This has probs been mentioned before, but i couldn't find it in the search

Has anybody else experienced completley unrealistic sale values in the game?

At the moment, im Spurs, and i've sold Bentley for £34m, Bale for £58m, Huddlestone for £21.5m, Woodgate for £22m, and now Arsenal have bid £47m for Dos Santos, who manages to get about 20 apps a season for me.

Its quite ridiculous, although I cant complain, but £58m for Bale...Come on!...

They're players he's selling though. £58m is a lot. Was it to Man City or Chelsea? English players do tend to be overvalued in real life but it seems a bit out of control.

(Granted, I dont keep up with the premiership so Im only guessing that Bale is british)

I sold Bale to Man City. In the end Dos Santos rejected Arsenal, so I offered him out for £55m and Liverpool ended up buying him! Also, I bought Elano for £7.75m, and now hes 29 years old and Roma have offered £32m for him after hes played 3 league games in half a season for me!

It can ruin the game IMO. Most of these transfers would smash world records and I can't believe that year after year this continues to be a problem. You would think that when they aim to re-write the transfer module from the ground up that one of the issues they would be looking to resolve is the unrealistic proceeds earned from the sale of a star player!

Archived