My Game Just Crashed and Now Won't Load Again

Why has this happened??? I was just playing normally, I haven't edited anything or tampered with anything... I just went to save the game and then it just closed, with some little error report message, then I re-opened Football Manager and tried to Load Last Game and the game just closed and a "Unable To Load Game" error message flashed across the screen for a second

I'm really pissed off, I was in my 5th season and had just got Barnet into the Premier League - 4 days playtime gone :mad: This is like when I was little and my Pokemon game got wiped, I never played it again...

Nah, I had that switched off so it auto-saved into one file... But I'm definitely gonna enable it if I ever feel to play the game again, even though I shouldn't need to.....

Oh and I can't even run FM again now as it says it's already running :mad::mad::mad:

Nah, I had that switched off so it auto-saved into one file... But I'm definitely gonna enable it if I ever feel to play the game again, even though I shouldn't need to.....

Oh and I can't even run FM again now as it says it's already running :mad::mad::mad:

sounds like it may be corrupt. Happened to me, i had to re0install completely although i couldnt even start a new game so my issue may have been more extreme

if i start another game and really get into it and make it to 5th season will this happen again?

i mean, i'm not wasting anymore of my time playing something that won't let me progress

and also does anyone know the cause of this crash/corruption?

SO, I just loaded up FM for the first time since the corruption, checked my saved games and found FM had backed my game up automatically during the crash!! I lost no data at all... Whoever's idea it was to implement this feature is truly a genius

This is like the feeling you get when you find a score in an old pair of jeans multiplied by a hundred! :D

Archived